Sunday, October 4, 2009

Black Bean and Sweet Potato Tacos

Ingredients:
-black beans
-sweet potatoes
-garlic
-salt and pepper

All you do for this is chop up the sweet potatoes, saute them with the garlic until soft, add the beans, and you're done! After I dice the potatoes, I microwave them for about five minutes to soften them up and cut down on the cook time.

Put the bean and potato mixture in some corn tortillas with some salsa and sour cream and enjoy!

- served with fruit or green salad

by Darby

2 comments:

  1. I forgot to include corn tortillas in the ingredients. I also forgot to mention to peel the sweet potatoes. That might be obvious to some, but I thought I'd mention it for those who are like me and follow recipes word for word. Don't forget to add sour cream and salsa to the tacos...they're best that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm we put chopped cilantro on top as well and it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete