Tuesday, May 4, 2010

BBQ ribs, rosemary potatoes and Brocolli

I started to make the Pioneer Woman's recipe for ribs but then decided that after cooking for 3 days last week I was going to take the easy route! So, I marinated the ribs in BBQ sauce (Austin's own, gluten free) and white wine. then I stuck them in their pans and filled them half way up with a bit of left over red wine and water. I baked them for 3 hours on 250 degrees (covered up with foil) but they really needed an extra hour.

The potatoes I also took the easy way... I cut and boiled them for about 20 minutes, then drained them, drizzled over olive oil and pats of butter, salt and fresh ground up rosemary from my garden.

Brocolli: the best find ever, fresh organic brocolli at Costco... cheap and great. I opened the bags and steamed it for about 25 minutes and sprinkled with salt. Delich!

jen

No comments:

Post a Comment