Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Roasted Vegetable Lasagna and Chicken with Balsamic Peppers

The last two weeks I have been going to this website for recipes: http://glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com/

I am really enjoying the site. I plan to stick with it until I take time off to have my baby. I can't believe I'm only going to cook one more dinner after today.

I overcooked the lasagna last week. Today I'll try to be more careful with the chicken. The co-op is giving me the opportunity to make recipes more challenging than what I had been used to doing, so I'm still on a bit of learning curve.

1 comment:

  1. Same here, Emily! I've been experimenting with stuff that would usually be too much trouble, so some of it we have liked and some we haven't, but it is all in fun nonetheless! I didn't get any of your lasagna yet, but Rex said it was really good.

    ReplyDelete