Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thai Red Curry soup with Rice

I used this recipe kind of


but I used potatoes and chicken and onions instead of the other veggies, because that is how they serve it at Madam Mam's and that is what I was trying to duplicate (the P13 on the menu, if you ever want to try out the original, which I would highly recommend!)

After I delivered it I ate some, and decided that it needed more curry paste and to be thickened up a bit, so I added some more paste and salt and cornstarch to ours, sorry if it was too bland for ya'll, but the paste can get super hot super fast and I didn't want it to be too spicey to serve (like it was last time I made it).

anyway, super easy and quick!

I also cooked up the rest of the chocolate chip cookie mix that I froze last time I made them because I was having a sugar craving. There was only enough to give out 3 a piece, so I ate all 3 of ours before Rex got home, since that is really only a 1 person serving : )

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment